Stori Dori: Heritage Collection – book cover
Exploring new techniques by hand stitching leather book cover was our way of combining the artistic beauty of 13th-century Moroccan Islamic geometric patterns with Stori Dori.
“There is harmony in creating a unique piece that celebrates the accomplishments of creatives from the past. Echoes of which resonate within, we all carry legacies to be reimagined and communicate the inspiration that deeply move us.” - Nilly Ilgüy
Design & Features:
- Hand cut, dyed, and stitched with light pink waxed cord.
- Ahoy blue colour leather
- Luxurious textured feel in the hand
- Lined with Liberty London fabric
- Fits a standard size Rainbow Qur’an / book
- Dimensions when open:
Shipping & Inventory:
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days to ship
- Only ONE
- Free UK shipping
- International shipping calculated at checkout
Sign up to our mailing list to be notified when new colours in this range are released.