Stori Dori: Heritage Collection – book cover
Exploring new techniques by hand stitching leather book cover was our way of combining the artistic beauty of 13th-century Moroccan Islamic geometric patterns with Stori Dori.
“There is harmony in creating a unique piece that celebrates the accomplishments of creatives from the past that echoes through time." - Nilly Ilgüy
Design & Features:
- Hand cut, dyed, and stitched with light pink waxed cord.
- Hand dyed Ahoy blue colour leather
- Luxurious textured feel in the hand
- Cotton lining
- Dimensions of book that will fit this cover, when open: H195mm x W295mm
Shipping & Inventory:
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days to ship
- Only ONE
- Free UK shipping
- International shipping calculated at checkout
Sign up to our mailing list to be notified when new colours in this range are released.